- This event has passed.
Welcome Back Day
August 7 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please remember to bring the following documents to Welcome Back Day:
- A printed copy of your Student Emergency Card (from the online registration Aeries Parent Portal)
- A printed payment/invoice from the Murwood Membership Toolkit registration.
- Documents for residency verification:
- If your student is continuing in the WCSD and you have not moved, you will need to provide 2 current bills from Group 2 listed in this document.
- If you have moved, you will need to provide proof of residency by providing the required documents from Group 1 and Group 2 as listed in this document.
- If you are new to the district and registered over the summer, or during TK/K registration, you will not need to re-verify your residency.
Computers, printers, and volunteers will be available on-site to assist you in the event you had any trouble with the online registration process or need to complete it on site. Once you complete the WBD/TriS process, you will learn your student’s teacher(s) for the 2019-20 school year.